Hollywood is known for the glitz, glamor, and money… money lots of people frankly couldn’t afford or do not wish to shell out. Good news for those who want to experience Hollywood without totally emptying their pockets…there are actually lots of inexpensive hotels in Hollywood.
The benefit of staying in a budget hotel is that you’ll be able to save your money so you can afford to see all the sights and shows and maybe even dine in a special place or two.
Some budget-friendly hotels (compared to other hotels that offer the same level of service) include:
- Days Inn Hollywood Hotel (5410 Hollywood Blvd.)
- Days Inn Hollywood Near Universal Studios Hotel (7023 Sunset Blvd)
- Hollywood Metropolitan Hotel
- Hollywood Vermont Sunset Travelodge
- Liberty Hotel
- Rodeway Inn
- Saharan Motor Hotel
- Super 8 Motel
- Travelodge Sunset La Brea Hotel
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Hotel
- Best Western Hollywood Hills
- Comfort Inn & Suites Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hollywood Walk Of Fame Hotel
- Magic Castle Hotel
If you wish to find quality yet cheap hotels in Hollywood I would also suggest that you use online booking sites since they usually offer lots of good deals year-round.
Originally posted on July 20, 2010 @ 12:51 pm